• 3 exploration licences in Serbia (emerging Tier 1 Lithium jurisdiction)
• Substantial exploration area ≈258km2
• Serbia is only known source of Jadarite = new & valuable lithium-borate bearing mineral (LiNaB3SiO7(OH))
• Rekovac and Vranje South licenses have a very similar geological setting to the Jadar Basin, which is host to Rio Tinto’s world-class Jadarite discovery = one of the world’s largest lithium deposits
• Experienced local team managing the work program
• Strategically placed for European manufacturers using lithium (In heart of EU manufacturing centre).