About Jadar Resources
Jadar Resources Limited (ASX:JDR) has acquired a strategically diversified asset portfolio, across Gold/Silver and Lithium/Borate, with projects at varying stage of exploration, across Peru, Serbia and Austria. Jadar aims to generate shareholder value through targeted exploration and development these assets.
On 2 February 2020, Jadar announced that the Company had completed the acquisition of Minera Wealth Peru S.A.C., the holder of five concessions known as the Yanamina Gold Project. Following the acquisition of Yanamina, a Maiden JORC Resource Estimate was announced of 6,742,260 tonnes @ 1.23g/t gold and 4.31 g/t silver for 265,987 ounces of contained gold, and 934,528 ounces of contained silver, confirming the Yanamina Gold Project as a significant bulk mining development opportunity with strong economic potential.
The Yanamina Gold Project remains the core focus of Jadar Resources, with the Company’s European lithium assets adding diversification to the asset portfolio and providing significant exploration upside.
Board and Management
- 25+ years’ experience at partner & board level with Deloitte and currently Director of Indian Ocean Corporate, a boutique corporate & investment banking firm in Australia & Mainland China.
- Experience & credibility in mining & resources, property and hospitality industries and specialist in corporate & growth consulting.
- Over 30 years of experience in the securities industry, and former partner in Australian stockbroking firm D.J. Carmichael & Co.
- Has held various non-executive directorships of public companies listed on ASX, including Chrysalis Resources Limited.
- Currently manages a private investment company and utilises his extensive networks the in stockbroking and investment banking industries.
- Project management and strategic investment for 20+ years – holds significant experience in managing a number of listed companies.
- Assisted in initial acquisitions of important assets, bolstering company profiles and currently manages a variety of businesses, across a range of industries from mechanical engineering to earth moving.
- Graduate of Economic Geology at the University of Belgrade and a member of the European Federation Geologist (CP under JORC) and oversees lithium exploration and mining projects.
- Experienced with both Rio Tinto’s “Jadar” deposit and lithium pegmatite.
- Extensive experience working with a variety of mineral commodities including lithium, borates, gold, cobalt, nickel and rare earths.