About Jadar Resources
Jadar Resources Limited (ASX:JDR) has acquired a strategically diversified asset portfolio, across Gold/Silver and Lithium/Borate, with projects at varying stage of exploration, across Peru, Serbia and Austria. Jadar aims to generate shareholder value through targeted exploration and development these assets.
On 2 February 2020, Jadar announced that the Company had completed the acquisition of Minera Wealth Peru S.A.C., the holder of five concessions known as the Yanamina Gold Project. Following the acquisition of Yanamina, a Maiden JORC Resource Estimate was announced of 6,742,260 tonnes @ 1.23g/t gold and 4.31 g/t silver for 265,987 ounces of contained gold, and 934,528 ounces of contained silver, confirming the Yanamina Gold Project as a significant bulk mining development opportunity with strong economic potential.
The Yanamina Gold Project remains the core focus of Jadar Resources, with the Company’s European lithium assets adding diversification to the asset portfolio and providing significant exploration upside.
Board and Management
- 25+ years’ experience at partner & board level with Deloitte and currently Director of Indian Ocean Corporate, a boutique corporate & investment banking firm in Australia & Mainland China.
- Experience & credibility in mining & resources, property and hospitality industries and specialist in corporate & growth consulting.
- Mr. Navin Sidhu has over 20 years’ experience in the equities and derivatives markets and was previously Group CEO of a UK public listed company managing over 500 employees. He has also set up and run multiple successful companies across multiple continents and held various directorship roles.
- He is a turnaround specialist and a sophisticated investor himself, being involved in many commercial ventures on the ASX such as capital raises, convertible notes and underwriting.
- He currently manages a private investment company and utilises his network and understanding of the inner workings of companies to support investee companies.
- Mr AdrianPaul has over 30 years of experience in the securities industry, and was previously a partner in the Australian stockbroking firm D.J. Carmichael & Co. Mr Paul has held various non-executive directorships of public companies listed on ASX such as Chrysalis Resources Limited.
- Mr Paul currently manages a private investment company and utilises his extensive networks established in the stockbroking and investment banking.
- During the past three years Mr Paul has held nil directorships in other ASX listed companies:
- Mr Malone has over 30 years’ experience in the mining, resources, financial, broking and sporting industries.
- He has worked in Perth, Melbourne, London, Santiago, Lima and New York, and has listed, advised, managed and been on the Boards of many ASX listed resource and oil and gas companies since 2001. Mr Malone has also raised over A$250 million in equity and debt for ASX listed companies in that period.
- He was also a Marketing Executive at the West Coast Eagles Football Club in 1992-1994 and was the CEO of Richmond Football Club from 1994 until 2000.
- Project management and strategic investment for 20+ years – holds significant experience in managing a number of listed companies.
- Assisted in initial acquisitions of important assets, bolstering company profiles and currently manages a variety of businesses, across a range of industries from mechanical engineering to earth moving.
- Graduate of Economic Geology at the University of Belgrade and a member of the European Federation Geologist (CP under JORC) and oversees lithium exploration and mining projects.
- Experienced with both Rio Tinto’s “Jadar” deposit and lithium pegmatite.
- Extensive experience working with a variety of mineral commodities including lithium, borates, gold, cobalt, nickel and rare earths.