Other Lithium Projects
Austria (80% JDR)
- Eight projects areas covered by 75 overlapping licenses covering in total 36.7 km2
- Identified numerous spodumene bearing pegmatites with very high lithium values up to 3.88% Li2O (average 1.54%)
- Early stage results provide strong indications that the high-grade lithium mineralization within the Eastern Alps is similar to that seen at the Wolfsberg Project owned by European Lithium
- Some of exposed pegmatites showed extension along strike over couple of hundred meters
- Planned work – detail mapping and sampling of exposed pegmatite, target prioritisation.
Serbia (100% JDR)
- Two projects covering 183.2 km2
- Sampling and mapping undertaken, with numerous target areas defined with high values of both Li and B present in soil and rock chip samples.
- Highest values include 1380 ppm B2O3 and 280ppm Lithium from rock chips sampling
- Gravity results acquired and used to define basin geometry.
- Initial reconnaissance sampling delineated target areas.