Weinebene Lithium Project
- Weinebene project area surrounds the European Lithium Limited’s Wolfsberg lithium deposit with 11MT @ 1.0%Li2O
- 60 overlapping licenses covering in total 27.52 km2
- Mapping, rock chips sampling, soil sampling undertaken to-date.
- Identified numerous spodumene bearing pegmatites with very high lithium values up to 3.39% Li2O – indicates the European Lithium resource likely extends into JDR project area.
- Soil sampling showing anomalous values in the northern portion of the sampled area to be aligned with the projected trend of the known pegmatite veins – anomaly still open to the southeast.
- Planned work – soil sampling of north-eastern part; define drill targets for H2.